Thursday, December 09, 2004

Circle Jerks

Am I the only man in the world who has not been involved in a circle jerk? More to the point, is there any man in the world who actually has been to a circle jerk? Is it just me or is the thought of standing in a circle with a bunch of guys wacking off neither arrousing (on any level) nor particularly clean?

I'm not a squemish person, but there are a few things that I don't want on my pants or my shoes, one of them is my semen and another, right off the top of my head, is another dude's semen, I've been called a stickler for this, but I'm going to just go with it.

There are so many icky questions I have about this phenom (if it is really a phenom). What do you do when...you're done? Slowly back away? And what do you do if you're the last one jerking? Isn't that kind of "every eye is on you" pressure daunting?

Please let me know if I'm off base here.