Monday, May 10, 2010

my gmail password is tits or zits i'll take the one please one but it's a number one and there's no spaces now you don't have to hack me, i invite you in as i would most vampires except the gay ones in the charlene books and also the gay ones in the

I seen a terrible picture about what the hardon collider plans on doing to the world and I'll tell you that it's only mitigated by the fact that the only destruction comes in the form of wherever the cern is and I'm happy to report that it isn't in America where the good people live.

Here's the picture:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/sterling_red/cernaccident.jpg?t=1217952432

I'll have you note that the picture is taken from space where most of the damage will be done and it's the best vantage point.  I guess a good vantage point would also be at the hardon collider but not for long.  I'll bet he's tapping his controls and thinking, "hmmm, puzzling, that gauge shouldn't be so high..." then he's a mess of loose mass and the hardon has done it's job.

I seen one scientist talk and he said, "can I predict that a dragon won't appear and destroy the world?"  He eventually said he couldn't and that was enough for me to know CERN was bad.

Then I read about some guy who said that if you locked a cat in a box (and this was related to summoning dragons I'll have you note) and then that cat was as likely dead as alive and it occurred to me that you should get a better box either to ensure the cat is dead or alive rather than the 50 50 compromise.

I'd get a box with daggers in the lid.

Plus have you ever tried to get a cat into a box?  It's impossible.  They scratch and hiss and bite.  That's life wisdom I just passed to you about cats and boxes and you can thank me later.  Probably from prison which is where you'll end up knowing your track record.  But we're still friends.

Like as not you'd kill it just to get it in the box.

That shaves the odds a bit.

Here's a picture of a goat with braces.  He looks pretty happy all things considered.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/HonestBlues/smilinggoat.jpg