Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hard Lessons Hard Learned

One day in whore school we all had homework; the assignment was to come up with a street name and then report it to the class.

I thought about it all weekend and on Monday I stood up in front of the class and anounced my street name: Frigid Bitch. Frigid like the hoar frost that glistens on the morning grass, and bitch like, well like a bitch because I would soon become everyone's bitch.

To my surprise, the class started laughing and pointing at me, and I ran out of the class. I was so ashamed and embarrassed, as you might understand.

When class got out, my friend Chief came up to me put his arm around my shoulder and kindly explained where I went wrong. He handed me a tissue and I dried my tears on it. Chief then told me, "Buckup, kiddo, you're gonna be a star."

I turned away to go check my mascera when Chief suckerpunched me. I hit the ground, stunned. Chief put down his big paw and helped me up and sent me on my way.

I learned two very important lessons that day:

1.) Never turn your back on an indian.
2.) Whitesnake said it best: Ain't no love in the heart of the city, though I think they meant to say isn't any love, because ... well, ain't? ain't a word, and ain't no? Just all wrong.