Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Look at my Pretty Ribbons

I didn't want to say anything before, but I can't hold back anymore. I am an award winner. Several, in fact. First, 8zero8 gave me one of his prestigious awards, that of "Best Blog Ever". He said, and I quote, "Blog Ho's blog is cunting great. I read it (his blog) cuntly (sic) and then I want to follow a new religion, the religion of Hodom."

I was really quite humbled by this and I wanted to tell everyone that he was nominated for an award too, a certain bob award (whatever that is). Best New Blog. Not quite as cool as the one I got, but please don't tell him that. He's tender. But vote for him. Please. Normally I would talk about his mom or his wife or girlfriend, but I see me as being in a better spot than him, so I'll refrain....this time.

I also won a little...oh, what would we call it in the biz...cash award, maybe? Yes, that's it. I submitted a pome here and I won. My plan was to publish ten thousand poems and overwhelm the site with my own stuff so that I...would win. And, well, that pretty much worked.

I want everyone to know that this will not be going to my head. If you need to get in touch with me, though, go through AB, he's officially my under-secretary--or Wyatt, either way, they're both me as it turns out. Ha! Take that, fuckers!