Friday, December 17, 2004

Circle Jerk Revisited

Well, good news everyone--I just got back from my first circle jerk and boy, are my arms tired--and guess what??!! I got the toast!! Haha, just kidding. My arms aren't really all that tired, it was over before I knew it.

Ha! Fooled you again, I didn't get the toast. In fact? It's mostly all a lie, I was all alone when it happened and I guess they call that masturbation, these days, but it was very nice. Except for the shame-shreik and all of that semen, it was one of the high points of my day. The orgasm is such a nice thing.

Then I got to thinking. Poor fish. They have no appendages with which to rub their pleasentry. They must rely on finding a willing partner. If I were a fish I'd be the angriest fucking fish in the sea.

Do me a favor and really, really enjoy the day, because I plan to, and I hate to drink alone. Actually, that's another lie, I don't mind drinking alone.