Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Strap ons..now for men!

If I were a black man I would not be the kind of black man who sent his wife to buy the strap-on that was going to be going into my ass. No. I would be the kind of black man who went in to buy his own damn strap-on.

I'm not sur what kind I would get, I suppose the choices are vast. Probably there is a bumpy model and most likely a 12 inch dong. I suppose I would get the kind that vibrated and also let out a giant screech at the point of penetration.

Which leads me to my thought...is it me or am I the only guy out there who doesn't want his wife or girlfriend to be jamming a rubber dong into my ass? I don't mean to be critical of other racial values but jesus..at the point where you decide you want your girlfriend to jam you with latex..you've entered a deeper layer of freek.