Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Drink no water at my wake

I sometimes wish I had a device that detected terrible things. I worry so much that I am sick, usually cancer. Just a small scanning device that assured me every day that I didn't have cancer would be priceless.

"You don't have cancer, today."

"Woot!"

Recently I've worried about Hydrophobia. My animals are vaccinated for it but you just never know. Bats can be very sneaky.

As many of you may or may not know Hydro is water and phobia is fear...so Hydrophobia is another way of saying fear of water which is a symptom of rabies.

Last night I worked out vigorously for like...ten, fifteen minutes and when I was done I was exhausted and so damn thirsty. I went to the fridge and instead of getting a nice, cool glass of water...I got vodka.

This is not an uncommon occurrence. I seem to prefer vodka to water as if I actually feared water.

I'm pretty sure I have it.