Monday, August 08, 2005

We're puting the band back together

Best idea ever. I'm putting a band together. It will not be called The Douche Sacks, however. You guys were right, that doesn't roll off the tongue like I thought it would. But it is very funny. VERY funny. Maybe the band will be called The Douche Sacks. Or maybe just The Sacks and the people will think I'm referring to the scrote when I'm really thinking about douche sacks.

Anyway, that doesn't matter. It's just a big sack of bullshit, frankly. The thing that matters is that I'm onto something big. A band. Those guys get all the pussy and their wives don't even care! I'm so excited.

I don't play the guitar very well, I'll admit, and with the hook hands it's even more challenging, but i kinda have it down where I kinda press on a fret and then just hammer down the other strings w/ the other hook. I go through a lot of damn strings but the sound is somewhat pleasing in a thrash kind of way.

I don't have any other band members but I'm thinking that one armed guy from Def Lep would be good. I'd make him wear a hook, of course, out of his little nub of an arm. He'd be renamed to Hookey Nub McNub Hook and he'd have to say "Rabble, Rabble" like the Hamburglar. My name will be still Blog Ho (ok).

Maybe we'll just be called the Hooks instead of The Sacks...

I have a lot to get done, as you can see but I'm so damn excited.

Now I just need a hook handed pianist and a hook handed bass and rythm guitar and horn section.

Our first song will be Hook Hand Sally! Weeeeeeee! I'm psyched!