Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Homility

Dear Jews,

I'm sorry for the bad things I said about you in the past. I know you killed our Savior but I know I should forgive you for that. So that's what I'm doing. Dear Jews, I forgive you for the evil thing you did that time in Bethlehem. It was shitty, but you did what you thought was right and now we can move on.

The thing is, I'm not so much a zealous Christian as ... a witch. A warlock if you want to get too technical about it. And my hair has been moving backwards on my scalp these last 2 years. Some would say receding. I hex those that say receding with my great witching powers.

The other thing is...I can make a potion to restore the hair growth but the ingredients are a bitch to get.

The main ingredient is baby Jew blood.

So since I've forgiven you, could you maybe hook me up on some of your baby Jew blood? I'll need about 8 gallons. And it needs to be fresh. Don't try and fuck me with old Jew blood, I'll recognize it and hex you.

Thanks, Jews.

Shalom.