Thursday, October 06, 2005

Listen to me...I HAVE NO SOCKS ON AND MY TOES ARE COLD

I have the most terrible medical condition to report! I may not be around for a few days because of this and I may even die from it. It has been known to happen.

I'm not sure how to deliver the news to everyone, so I'll just say it.

I'm pretty sure I have the West Nile.

Asymptomatic, so far, but I was bitten by an African looking mosquito in the ankle (which is how you get the west Nile).

The West Nile is from Africa and is similar to the aids (also from Africa) and the hiv (a good friend of the aids, both from Africa) and it can really kill you.

The West Nile is from the Nile area of Africa which seems to be in the African region. Africa is very big and I could not find a map of it but I happen to know the Nile is near there. No one ever goes to Africa because it's dangerous. Except the mosquitoes.

Dear Africa, please keep your sicknesses to yourself. We get very sick and tired of dying from your diseases. Especially me.

Wait, I'm not happy w/ that letter. It doesn't portray my anguish at dying from an African disease well enough.

Dear cunts in Africa, please keep your sicknesses to yourself. We get very sick and tired of dying from your diseases. Especially me.

Ok, that's a lot better.