Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm in the news!



Not much angers me, but bombs? Don't get me started. I am angry. Very angry. This whole bomb situation...anger. Deep, dread anger. If my anger were a color right now it would be the angry color red. It wouldn't explode, though. It would kill you by poison.

Fuck bombs.

I almost did an audio post so you could hear how angry I am. But I was too angry to figure out the new technology. The wizardry of "the nets."

Here's an ascii picture showing how angry I am:

lak::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::......xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...........----------------------xxxxxxxxxxWWY
........x..x.x..x..x.............www.w..w....WWWWWWW...............
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!xxx!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx
.........I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY AT THIS ASCII PICTURE.......
................................AND BOMBS...........................................
CCCCCCccccc..................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just kidding. Ascii pictures suck and I'm too angry right now to think about ascii.

Also, if you look closely you'll see my prehensile penis coloring the newspaper in a pretty semen yellow. Painting is our hobby.