Monday, July 17, 2006

Nickleback, nickleback, nickleback blister, I'd rather have a tittie twister

Dear England,

That was a real great idea you had dropping the Jews into the middle of a pack of angry Arabs. Well done. Please fix that shit before their nuclear dust is climbing up into my nose and giving me headaches.

What the fuck were you thinking? Had you asked, where shall we put all these Jews, I would have gladly spoken with you about the matter. Had you said to me, shall we put all these Jews in the middle of the fucking Arabs whom have nothing better to do than blow shit up including themselves I'd have said, England, think on it. It's a desert and they hate Jews.

So now it's too late.

Why couldn't you have picked some other spot like in the crease of France's ass like that one little country, Lickenstine? They do no harm to nobody and they have no army so the Jews could have gone into there and built up a big wall and just happily dominated.

But now it's too late.

Anyway, I'm well, just wanted to see how you were doing. Been hot here in Homaha. Like a million degrees, probly.

Hope all is well.

Love,

Ho.