Monday, March 10, 2008

My Chest Hairs have Chest Hairs (And they're gray chest hairs to boot) (I think they're starting a gray chest hair colony and soon they'll be sending shoots into my ears and nose like what the old people have)

I got a warning for you so you can advance your career more than you done.  I meant to give you a Valentine warning so you could advance your love life but then I forgot.  So here's the Valentine warning but I want you to switch the word Valentines with the word Daylight Savings--OMG Springs Forward!!

Make sure you remember that it's Valentine's day tomorrow or you won't get laid and your wife will leave you.  If you're a girl you can forget it's Valentine's day because boys don't care about chocolate candies (but I know you won't forget because you want to test your man to see if he forgets (he will) and when he does you can do that sigh which means, how do I suffer you).

So don't forget to spring forward for your career even though you'll have a hard time getting out of bed.  On the other hand, other than sleep, it's not like there's much keeping you in bed.  But that's because you didn't heed the Valentines warning, isn't it.

You never listen.  It makes me sad but I guess all I can do is tell you things.  And you not to listen.

Today I got a two ton tongue like it's weighted down with gum.  I think I should work it out but I got nothing to chomp on.

Anyway, I have more to say but I don't know how to say it because I got a two ton tongue and she makes the words come out think and slow.

I'll say it later.  Maybe.