Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Pope sends his love but only if you're catholic

This is you doing what I specifically begged you not to do while I
stepped into the store and bought you the nice things that you enjoy.

It was mine and you had no right and I think that's where you got the
aids and now I have it on film.

http://totalweb.ru/uploads/post-0-1173898813_thumb.jpg

I was in getting you cool ranch doritos and cigarettes which you're
too young to buy for yourself, remember? The kind things I do and
did, remember?

Imagine my surprise when I died of thirst and your cup was full and
such a pitiful defense of oh, I don't know what happened to your share
of the Diet Squirt.

Yet you still drank your cup, didn't you.

The good thing is that the Holy Ghost has moved through me and forced
me to forgive you, so I forgive you for being a selfish fat drink
stealing pig with pretty eyes and a not unattractive snout.

Did you see about that girl in India who had like 8 arms? And they're
cutting some of them off? Maybe already they cut them off, I don't
know.

But I picture the delivery and the doctor saying, "Oh, there's a hand!
And another hand! And...oh dear...another hand, OMG it's a monster!
Fuck, run!"

But in Hindi.

Then I picture the little baby to crawl on out of there and pick up
some scimitars and start giving it to evil. Or whatever that blue god
does with all the arms.

Giving it to someone.