Thursday, October 11, 2007

Your hair is very pretty like that, I like it when you do curls

I would go to a public circle jerk if it was me and just a few others and the others are women carrying colorful dildos (yellow and orange) and we we're all naked and then we had sex after.  That's probly the only way you'd get me into a circle jerk unless I was sleep walking.

This is how you kill a robot army.

You quickly chop off both of your arms and then challenge it to a pull my finger contest.

Then the all important part where you make him go first.  Because if he asks you to go first then you're doomed.  They will chop you with their chopper arms and laser eyes and bedebededebedebes.  That's one thing robots excel at.  Knife blade weapons and robot voices.

Here's another way.

Go back in time to the time before batteries and then the great hulking beasts will be out of power and their red glowing eyes will fade and then you can throw them in the ocean where the salt water will eventually destroy them.

Also you could lure them on top of your time machine and dash into the future while they're still holding on until the nuclear war that will come tears apart their aluminum siding and then beware of morlocks.

You cannot hang a robot.  They have metal necks and then they laugh at you.  You cannot hang a robot.

We'll need to figure out advanced ways of killing them because soon we'll have to be killing lots of robots like in the Blade Runner but metal robots with metal necks.

I guess we'll figure it out later.

If you think of something send me an email and I'll submit it.  If it's good.  But I'll also put my name on it.

Another way is to go back in time and kill the inventor of science, Albert Einstein.  

But you know all of this.

I bet Albert Einstein's brother hated Albert.  Always being compared to the great genius who discovered relativity and you just a shoe maker.  Just a sad shoemaker.

Well, I guess this is you (or parts of you (your mom sent me this with all of your baby pictures because she was tired of holding onto your things)):

http://json.org/number.gif

It's found deep in your colon and the round spots are the aids and the square spots are cheedar cheese.  Longhorn style colby cheese from Tillamook, Oregon.  The rectangles are poops trying to get out but it's windy down there.  Windey and windy.  Both.  The rest is just atoms and antimatter.

Did you see Brittney's kids was stolen?

I cried for days.

Still cryin.