Thursday, August 16, 2007

You should move to Nevada and take up professional whoring

I just wanted you to know that if you had cancer in your vagina I would scoop it out for free with the free plastic scoopers (the gray colored grated ones) that come in scoopable cat litter or even with my bare hands if I liked you in the way I want you to like me.

I would then put it in one of those little jars with that fluid that keeps things like they do with adenoids and tonsils (with a sealed metal jar for safety because cancer juice is nasty).  The adenoid tonsil jars.  So you could show your friends for the LOLs, OMGs and WTFLOLs.

If it was the scoopable kind of cancer that you had.

I guess that's more rare (scoopables) than the string sort of cancer that gets in your teeth and all over your fingers and half into your hair if you don't have one of those cloth head things the doctors wear when they tackle the tumors.

But the scoopables I'd scoop for you or drill out with drills and mild caustics.

Because I like you and that's what friends do for one another.

Scoops and caustics, caustics and scoops.