Friday, July 20, 2007

Is the Lohan still in jail?

Let me start with a question of my own, if I may.

Isn't EST wonderful?  It's the greatest time zone in the whole world (even better than GMT, whatever that is) and I celebrate it because it's a truth and one which is new to me.

I used to think it was PST which was the best but now I see that PST is a bunch of fags.  Sorry PST (you fags).

I wish you had an ISBN number for a name so I could call you that instead of by your long, boring name, Angela.

Someone sent me a little something and at first I didn't get it but then I did.  

This is the quote he sent (you don't know him or I'd tell you his name (it's Jeremy, lol)):

ATLANTA - The courtroom was packed with supporters and cameras Friday as Georgia's top justices heard arguments over whether a young man serving a 10-year prison term for consensual oral sex with a fellow teenager should be freed.

Wilson's lawyer, B.J. Bernstein, said that Wilson's decade-long mandatory sentence violated the constitutional ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

B.J. Bernstein.  You can't make that shit up.  I mean, you can, but it's very boring when you do it.  But when it's irl, it's pretty funny.

So I got to thinking...the deep south is a bad venue to plan a bj festival--even a consensual one.

Finally, I guess I can tell you that I read the first Cormic McCarthy book and the only complaint is that his name is hard to spell.  Too hard.  As if he lorded it over you and he does.

I read The Road and the only thing it lacked was a healthy dose of tna (tits AND ass) and zombies and zombie dogs.  But it was pretty good other than that, you should probly borrow my copy, I wrote lots of notes so that you'll be able to understand better.

Oprah read it too.  She really did like it quite well, like I done.