Friday, June 08, 2007

45 days is not so bad at 3 days per day like some virtual time warp.

Dear Jesus,

Please send down an army of angels (or at least six very strong ones who aren't prone to sodomy (unlike the ones sent to Lot(for they'll be going into deep prison full of malvirtue))) to rescue Paris Hilton from jail.

She has a bad case of something and they freed her from the odious bonds of slavery from drunk driving which she's sorry for and that's enough but now they want her blood.

P.S. I want nothing in return for this kind prayer unless you think I deserve a little something for it.

And then I read this on the innernet: "It isn't wise to keep a person in jail with her problem over an extended period of time and let the problem get worse," Baca told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday.

And I said to myself, "Yes.  This is very true.  That's a very serious problem for an extended period of jail.  Of course it will get worse, right?"

But then I wondered to myself...what if it's TB?

I bet Paris has the TB like that douchebag lawyer what flew around the world so he could get married.  

I bet LiLo's dad done it to her.

He's a madman.