Monday, March 21, 2005

Sci-Fi Channel

Well, good news. I think I'm going to quit my job. I'm not sure how I'll replace the salary yet, but I'm not too worried about that detail.

This weekend my amateur paleontology hobby exploded with a massive insight based on actual fictionalized footage on the Sci-Fi channel, Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

So I'm watching this giant shark...all but forgotten by time and history when one word starts to buzz through my head, Megalodong.

I'm not quite sure what it looks like since the penis doesn't have bones. Well, most don't. Mine does. A giant one that vibrates and whispers sweet songs.

Anyway, I have painstakingly drafted a couple of pictures of what Megalodong might look like. If you see it, or bones from the fossil, please let me know at my usual e-mail address and I'll be right over.