Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dog Days in Hotown

Many of you know of The Wife. No, not my wife...yet. What many of you don't know about her is that she is a genius. She graduated number one out of a class of ten thousand when she attended Harvard. She did this while 1/2 stoned and all drunk for all four years.

When her profs called on her to answer questions she generally shot them the bird and grabbed her crotch. She gained a reputation for stabbing people who thought ill of her and for making love to people who really needed it.

She also loves animals and animals love her. And who else do her animals love? I wondered that myself. Today I found out who they love. They love Ho.

In this first picture I can see the puppy is really warming up to the idea of wearing a Ho t-shirt for the rest of the day...to the park or wherever they go.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some would call it shame. I call it fear of greatness.

I think this next picture shows what doggie treats will do to the fear of being great:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank you, wife, for the glorious pics, I am edified and thrilled beyond these 10 million words.