Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My face has become so pretty

As an update on my health situation. I have decided to live forever and as such I replaced all of my lysine with a newer, fancier molecule that I'll call lazine.

What the lazine does if I can put it into laymen's terminology so as to spare you the hard part of thinking is to actually slow down cell respiration by convincing it into looking at boobs all day on the internet rather than doing what it should be doing.

With the energy saved from the pesky creb cycle I have decided to actually store that up and turn it into holy power with which I can actually extend my life well into the next 2 or 3 hundred years.

I discovered how to do this by reading the Bible. In the chapter about Methuselah he talks about it a little bit.

Nice job, Jews.