Monday, December 05, 2005

This one...kinda long

This weekend while perusing the stacks of my local library I made a terrible discovery. A discovery so terrible that I am loathe to publish my findings as it may give the pernicious little petty ideas to do in their own libraries.

However, because I love Science and Jesus I must reveal the facts to the people.

Whilst perusing the Grisham novels to see how many more fucking lawyer books he can make I came across the Bible. I can only assume that it was placed there under G to appease the perverse humor of those god damned librarians. G for God. G for Good.

It would have been one thing to have placed that Jew book the Old Testament under fiction. I would have appreciated that bit of humor. It's not fiction but it can be safely ignored. Except the stuff about the homos. That's all true. Get ready for hell homos. H is for homo who lives in a tree. H is for hell and that's where you'll be.

So what to do about this... Is the question. I was going to just recategorize it under Religion or non-fiction but then the truth hit me that these librarians would just do it again. When my back is turned.

So I decided I have to kill them like you would a doctor at an abortion clinic who keeps killing the babies. Then run directly to the deep south and eat Spam. With the Ku Klux Klan.