Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Friction is better than fiction

The Danes and I have one thing in common...we both like to draw pictures of religious figures and post them on the world wide web. The Danes like to post in a language that is known as Dutch but that is really spoken by no one of any consequence, but a picture tells a thousand words, and that's what really matters.

Here is one of the pictures I have drawn...some several years ago...it was an image put in my head by the baby Jesus and he swears to me that it's based on a vision he had some time ago. The picture is of Mohammed driving a car full of bombs into a building! If you look very closely, you'll see that Mohammed is driving some kind of English car cause he's on the wrong side... That was actually a mistake, it was supposed to be a humvee but I can't draw very well.



The sun represents God and he's laughing because that's a building full of Jews! Silly Mohammed, you try to kill Christians and only get Jews.

The picture is much larger in real life, I suspect Al Qaida is doing something with blogger to make it so you can't really see the details. Click on it if you care to see the smiling face of the Mohammed.

The next picture I drew... well, I was actually on the toilet and I was actually pooping. I am a little ashamed to admit that because I don't want people to think that I was influenced by my own acts because I wasn't.

This picture is a picture of...well, Allah pooping. He was reading the Koran but briefly put it down because he's entering the time when he has to wipe. Sure, he's read it before...I mean, he wrote it...but he still picks it up every now and again just to marvel.


I have some pictures of God, too. Not the Jew god but the Xtian God. I'll try and get those thrown up sometime next week.