Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sexifrage

Dear baby bunny,

When I saw you in my cat's mouth I thought of what a nice job my cat was doing rescuing you from my hot garage and I was to commend her for looking after the fellow creatures of the woods.

When I saw your dull, scared eyes, however I knew that something was amiss.

I think you saw me coming over toward the two of you but I can't be sure, often when under stress you don't notice things, so I want you to know that I was coming over to assist you.

I wanted to assist you as I just said but when I saw that your guts were hanging outside of your general torso it was at that point I realized that you had some kind of breach in the cavity of your cavity and then I knew that probably you had a living will or something and did not do any heroics.

So anyway, next time stay out of my garage.

Love,

Ho.