Monday, November 13, 2006

I read a book once...

I just swam around the whole world.  Don't tell anyone about it because I don't want the liberal media all over me but I do want everyone to know that I'm the world record holder in swimming, now.

Dear Virginia,

What the hell is wrong with you?  At what point did you sink so low as to NOT elect a racial slur spouting, football throwing, good ole boy over a race loving milquetoast?

You need to wake up, Virginia and also you, South America in general.  You are in bad shape and the bus is leaving the station.  What's next, Catholics allowed into the klan?

Jim Crowe is rolling in his grave, my friends.  You have betrayed him, you have betrayed me and you have betrayed the unibomber, Ted Kazinsky.  We are all three betrayed by the likes of what used to be a rich tradition of hating of all non whites.

Wake up before I drive over the liberal north America landscape and slap your face.

Plus, you know what?

I bet redneck zombies would sodomize you before they ate your brain--if you were a boy, that is.  If a girl, they'd just eat.

If you were a boy, though and there were at least two of them, they'd totally make you skweeeeel like a pig.

Then eat.