Thursday, June 09, 2005

Victoria's Secret

My wife went out of town for a few days. As soon as I sensed her plane leave I went right out and poured gasoline in the plants. I hate to see things suffer.

Next I reached into the old magazine rack and perused through old copies of Mrs. Ho's clothes catalogues. I masturbated eight times in two hours.

The really great thing about clothes catalogues is that the women start out in the beginning of the magazine fully dressed..as if you were on a date.

I introduce myself to the models and we have a good time, I buy them a nice meal and we have drinks. They dress up so well for our date and toward the end of the date I flip back toward the end of the magazine and there they are--in their panties.

It's then that I see the nice meal and drinks has paid off. I only wish clothes sellers would add those last few nude pages.