Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A day with me and the animals...again.

There are so many squirrels in Omaha but there are two that I have a special fondness for. I don't know their names but in my mind I refer to them as Reefer and Squalene because he's slow and kind and thoughtful and she's like a hurricane running around fetching nuts. It's crazy. They're crazy!!!!! OMG, THEY'RE SO EFFIN CRAXORS!!! I digress.

I'm happy to share the good news of their marriage earlier in the year...just this spring they tied the knot. It was time, they were getting serious and now they'll probly have kids soon. Also, good news! No Monkeypox! The Monkeypox can really be bad to the squirrel. Here's a picture or two.


Aren't they so cute!!??

Here is the minister. He looks so funny with his little bible! I hope he's Catholic so they don't burn in hell with the Jews and the homos.



Anyway, it just does my heart so good to see this little couple running around and storing up for winter.

Their lives were so happy and they had such good things going for them until last week. Let me pause a moment while I cry.

Well, last week another squirrel came, here's a picture or two of the new squirrel.




This new squirrel, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, he's such a looter! I chase him around with a broom but he's so fast, he's too fast for me! He runs like the wind with his stash of nuts and I'll never catch him in a million, billion, zillion years.

Please send the National Guard when you can...this is beyond me.