Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What I lack in pursonality I make up for in spelling

Apparently the new online lingo is ZOMG. I'm deep into figuring out what it actually means via the spy network AOL online and so far I'm here to tell you it stands for ZOH MY GOD. In case the people type ZOMG to you, you now know. For free you got this information. I gave it away.

Also, I just want everyone to know that if I'm ever captured as some hot woman's sex slave...I just want everyone to know that I may or may not require that she buy me condoms.

You know, the safe part of me things...you don't know where this tramp has been, but the better part says, but it feels so nice.

So probly I won't require that I wear them, upon kidnapping, but I can't say definitely that I will not in some way require them.

As a parting shot I wanted everyone to know how it feels crossing an event horizon at the speed of light. This will be displayed to you via ascii art:

##XxX#3....#@3@##$#
44$$$ZOMGFUN!!!###$
@@$%%..$$,,$$%%@@@^