Thursday, March 01, 2007

Know what would suck? Yep. Potato Allergy.

I wrote a script about how you go along in life and everything is great and then all of a sudden...curve ball.

It's short so if you hate it you won't have wasted too much of your precious life. Here it is.

ENTER CHIP

NATE: Hey, Chip, how you doing?

CHIP: Bad news, Nate, just got back from the doctor.

NATE: Oh, no, is something wrong?

CHIP: YOU COULD SAY SOMETHING IS WRONG, NATE.



CHIP: YOU SURE COULD SAY SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG, NATE.



CHIP: I have defensive adenoid syndrome. The two spheres are competing for dominance and the Noid side is producing way too much Noidadin.

NATE: God, Chip, will this make you sterile?

CHIP: We're just not sure, Nate.

NATE: Well, if you need a sperm donor, you know I'm here for you buddy.

CHIP: Thanks, but you know I've never kissed a girl.

NATE: No, I mean I'll donate into you. If you want.

CHIP: That's very kind of you, Nate, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to get this little adenoid defensive syndrome behind me before I can consider any sort of relationship.

NATE: Whoa, Chip. Who said anything about a relationship? I don't do relationships. Especially not with people who just found out they only have a month to live.

CHIP: I understand, Nate. Believe me, I do.

Labels: , ,