Friday, April 11, 2008

Ants and shocks and bony cocks

Well, well, well, here we are again.  I feel like we're almost lovers.  No, not you...the pretty ones.  Ok, you too, but please don't tell my friends, they think that you're doing my homework or something.

Sorry I've been away so long but I've been digging my gall bladder out of my bloated guts with a spoon.  I've also been doing experiments.  Frankenstein was right, electricity really is the true thing to use to bring things back to life.  I been shockin some critters and so far, so good.  Ants and such.  First I kill them, then I shock them and it looks like it's really working.  I'll post the results later.

Bur really that's just filler info to bide my time before I get to tell you the things I wanted to tell you.

I just wanted to let you know that if I get buried alive then I know what I'm going to do.  A lot of people get buried alive as you have no doubt read in the literature of life and if it happens to me (I'm not going to die, I have a contract from Jesus signed in Jew blood) then I'm going to take full on advantage of my situation.

I'd lay back and try and remember a Madonna who was prancing around in a black bra and jelly bracelets and I'd just let my mind go with that for awhile.  I'd let the moment and thoughts just flow from there (much like the force but not kissing your sister kind of force.  Not that at all.) and I'd let it flow and flow until I was ready to move on to step B.

I'd certainly unzip the zipper at this point ... fumbling in the dark no doubt, maybe even short of breath at this point... And at that point I imagine that there'd be a loud knock on the coffin lid, "Ho, are you in there?  Are you still alive?"

It seems no matter the situation a man is never really given opportunity to examine the past and evaluate one's influences.

In the unlikely event that I am not interrupted I'll jack it.  And jack it again.  And again and again and again until I'm either out of oxygen or rubbed down raw to the very penis bone which is way down deep in a penis.  It looks like a fish bone, I seen it in National Geographic once.

And then at last I'd try for one more and I'd hope to die in that very position so that when the Rapture comes and I pop up out of the grave I'll have weapon in hand and can blast evil with giant strokes of justice, only it will be backwards strokes hard against the downward draft of fish bones of what was a penis but now is a fire shooting fish bone of fire death-glory.

Pyoo-pyoo evil!  Eat redemptive fire!  So fall the unrighteous from my loins.  From the very heat of my loins.

That's my plan.

Should I die.

Which I'm not going to because I have a contract and my door is covered.

Yes, my door is covered in sheep's blood and we know that death does not knock on the bloody doors where sheeps bled.

Here, you can read about ruptures if you want at these 2 sites.  The Jewish army showed me the 2nd link, so thanks, Jewish army.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/1992_Rapture.jpg
http://www.skepticfiles.org/atheist/rapture2.htm