Saturday, April 09, 2005

Connect the dots

Well, I've been busy. A bunch of blind retards have been ALL OVER Ho for making so-called disparaging remarks about...retard blind people. Such loose skin, these days. Is it me? Can we no longer bandy about the word retard with impunity? Apparently not.

Get this...I am not supposed to tell you this "under severe threat of litigation" but we're friends...so I'll just let this little bit out. They threatened to bring a blind mob to my house, pull me out into the streets and beat me down like a sick dog.

Oh, I laughed pretty hard about blind people hitting people willy-nilly. Is that you, Ho? Then I'd be off in the bushes...Yep. That's me. Strike away. Oh, that kills me. Anyway...my wife would NOT be down on a scene like that. More likely she'd act as a seeing eye...wife and point out where I was.

All of that is a preamble to the fact that I promised to make a braille poem for them to "read." LOL. read. jesus, i kill me. So, without further ado...here it is:

..::::..:..:..:.
::....:...::::.:::!!!
...:::.:::......:::::?
:.:.::..::..::::::..

Translation:

An Ode to a Pack of Angry Blindies
Hey, blindie...it must really suck to be blind!!!
Quick question: How many fingers am I holding up?
Wrong. Nice try though.

Well, it rhymes way better in braille. I hope this ode gets those crazies off my back.