Friday, April 22, 2005

Flowers for you?

If I were a serial rapist, I would be the kind that first started out sending a dozen rozes to my victims. I would compose two verses for the card, the first would be:

roses are red
violets are blue
i'll have you
before the week is through.

The first will be for my mind, the second will be for the card and it will read:

roses are red
violets are blue
after dinner and a movie
i might just love you.

After delivery I would make the call. My voice would shake from nerves because even serial rapists get nervous. I would ask her out and she would accept, of course. Who doesn't like roses and shitty little poems?

We would have the best time. Bowling and dinner and a movie. I would spend like I had more money than Napoleon Bonaparte, though I would not mention money once.

We would go back to her place...because I live in a crate under the freeway...and we would make sweet love.

I'd fall in love, as would she and we would be married for life. It's hard to be married for live, you try it.

I think I would somehow later gain control of the English language and redefine serial to cereal because boy...i do love granola.