Monday, June 27, 2005

Book Review Number 8 (Or how Oprah went down on me..again)

When I first saw the book, The Bonesetter's Daughter, I thought to myself...well, hello, Amy Tan. I have a bone you can set...if you know what I mean? And if you don't know what I mean, I mean the fuck bone. It's engorged and throbbing and needs to be set in the cast of a vagina.

So I picked it up and started reading it. It's very well written. The thoughts, the story, it's just very fucking boring. Yadda yadda yadda my mom is hard to deal with, my kids don't appreciate me, my job sucks. Well fuck you, Amy, welcome to reality. If you're not going to fix my fuck bone I want nothing to do with you.

Reading a well-written book that sucks is like getting a blow job from someone who talks through the whole thing. And my mother, this...*suck*...and then she said...*suck*...and the deal I got at K-Mart...*suck*...

Nevermind, just nevermind. I'll stick to drinking from now on.