Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happier Days

If I could be anyone from Happy Days it would probably be Ralph Mouth. He was so funny. The things he would say! He sure did have a mouth on him, didn't he? I especially liked it when he would say, you're such a Potsy, Potsy. Oh, I laughed at that.

But Potsy was pretty cool, too, in his own way. He was very sexy, too. Joanie had a secret crush on him, of course. We all knew it but not Potsy. Potsy was just a Potsy. I'll bet he's a computer programmer, by now. Like all of us.

Or maybe I would be Richie. He was also cute in his own way. Remember when he was talking to Pinkie Tuscadero and she had on her pink halter top and that short skirt, and she was straddling his waist and his pants were down to his ankles and he was shouting out, "Grind, bitch, grind, you go now or you don't go!"

That was a good episode.

But I would never be Fonzie. He turned out to be quite a pussy when things fell apart. Quite a pussy, indeed.