Saturday, June 18, 2005

Honda...again

Well, I'd like to tell you that I hate to say it...I've sold out...but I don't hate to say it. I've been waiting to sell out since I started this little online diary.

Apparently, the powers that be over at Honda have been keeping up with my daily posts--and really, why wouldn't they? After all, both Dan Brown and Ken Follett are daily readers...

Anyway, they were a bit upset about my aspersion that all Hondas are gay-wagons. They have offered me huge sums of money to correct that statement and that's what I'm here to do.

I've received a statement from the marketing department at Honda and I am instructed to print it here. If it goes well, it may just become their full-time slogan and there may be more money in it for me, so here's hoping.

Honda--not just for homos, anymore.

I've also been instructed to let everyone know that Hyundai is really the homo brand. Actually, I think that's probably true.