Thursday, October 27, 2005

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

I wonder what stupid people think about when they walk around town. For me, I have a thousand nifty ideas racing around in my head like tiny, fun race cars. Funcars as I like to refer to them.

Oh, sure, the funcars are filled with vaginas and zombies and the synthesis of the two but there are lots of them and they're fast! They travel at very high speeds and they shoot the bird at each other lots, but giggle at that bird shooting.

I'll bet stupid people have donkey carts instead of race cars. And there's a slow donkey who has never had sex with a real woman and the driver is saying...That was rill fun, yesterday.

Or maybe he's saying... Fire gets rill hot. It's helpful but damn...it can burn ya.

I hope I'll never know the answer to this question.