Friday, November 04, 2005

Steadman is hot for Ho

In order to make you a better person I have read a new book and will present my findings in this open forum--that way you don't have to read it, you can just tell the people that you have read the book and repeat what I said about it. I am bringing value to your lives and it's all for free! I'm a giver.

I chose a book off of Oprah's list this time so that people can use books that are actually being read in polite convo. I chose the very famous and popular Kike Runner.

This book was very fun and funny. It was about a Jew boy who decided to run in a marathon. All of the other Jews were all, Jews don't exercise, Jew boy. Don't be a mitzvah.

But the Jew boy trained and trained like a schamiguluh.

The day of the race came and all of the Jews were there in their black hats and pointy beards and they actually cheered the Jew boy for trying something so unconventional.

The Jew boy actually died in the race from fatigue and all the other Jews shook their sad heads and said I told you so to his sad mom.

It was pretty good. Not enough sex and no pictures and it was longer than the preferred eight pages, but if it's good enough for Oprah it's good enough for you.