Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nice job, UCLA. Losers. We're laughing at you.

I received this in my email, this morning:

On Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. That won't ever happen again in our lifetimes.

And you missed it, EST! You totally fucking missed it! You'll never see that kind of thing again in your lifetime on account of I withheld the information on account of your obsession with being an hour ahead as if you were better than me! Ha! Suck it, EST.

And you probly missed it too CST! I had to wait to make EST miss it and you've also been pissing me off which is why I sent the tornadoes! I'll send more this year, too. See if I don't. So flat and ugly. Tiny hillocks and sad fat rivers full of mud.

And you have a chance MST and the one with California. You're ok. Except you, Utah. You're kooky. You too, Idaho. We're on to your mysterious queer ways.