Thursday, May 11, 2006

John Brown was fucking insane; please make a top selling rap song about that idea

I was busy last night creating this web site: http://www.fellowshipinhislove.com/

I'm tired but I think it turned out ok. My best article I think was the sex column advice. I didn't mention your name specifically but it's only because I can't spell whore very well when the pressure is on. Feel free to read it for historical satisfaction: http://www.fellowshipinhislove.com/index35.html

Now that that's said I need to make an addenda... ZOMG really means ZOH MY GOSH. Even when you type it, you need to type with the right intent. You must know in your heart and in your mind and in your soul that you're not taking the Lord's name (God) in vein.

Finally, I want to reassure everyone that I don't mind it that my life is slowly being sucked from me by various vampires and various jobs, it's the suck spot that I mind. Please, life suckers, move to the penis area. That way you can get a sup and I can get a suck and we'll both be happy.

It's so hard for vampires to find comprimise, I find.