Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I go from very important meeting to very important meeting

Another word for the crimson is vaginal blood.  It's in the Roget and will soon be in the wiki.  Look it up if you don't believe me.

I want all of you to know that I never want to be a potted plant.  Pot plant, sure, but never a plant in an actual pot.

I'd much rather be a weed, unloved, unwanted, a blade-leaf intruder.

Remember when I said I was Mad Max, yesterday?  Well that was a lie and you totally fell for it!

I'm sorry to lie but sometimes I worry that you're too naive.

Finally, it was revealed to me that heaven is a bundt cake and I have a space reserved in the gooey pudding middle.  The so-called Love of Christ Core.

You're probably in the frosting section.  Or in hell.  It's hard to say.