Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's all about you

Great news, everyone, I've found a super rare peso coin.  Now my one peso coin (uno peso (or centavo)) is worth like...A THOUSAND PESOS!  If I don't write tomorrow it's probably because I'm living it up on morpheine island somewhere in the south pacific drinking coronas and commanding an army of minions.  That or I called in sick.

Additionally, I've developed a new science called homotology.  It's the study of gay blood.  I haven't really fleshed it out much beyond the basics...blood from gays... but I'm sure to gain wide acclaim and victory from this new field.  Probly they'll call me Mr. Madame Curie, one day.

Finally, I must tell you that Socrates was gay.  I know.  Shockrates.  But these were his last words:  Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt?

Crito?  Also gay.  If anyone owes me cock on their death bed...just keep it.