Friday, December 08, 2006

has anyone noticed that sending in posts via the emails is like rubbing dirt on your sensitivities? cause i have.

I just want everyone to know that the song where that guy sings about bringing sexy back is a damn good song.

You just don't like him because he's a homosexual and I just don't like that about you--it makes you seem like a bigot even though I know you have a good heart what was just raised wrong to think people who are different are bad.

I mean, if you think about it... If Radiohead had sung the same song you'd be all..."Have you heard that new Radiohead song, Sexyback?"  

"Yeah, man, lol, it's 1337, that Thom Yorke can really make you feel like sexy is going to come back any second and that he has a sexy back."

...simply because it's Radiohead and it's your best band and if they'd been the ones what done it, you'd be fine with it.  Hypocrite.

Ok, that's a bad example using Radiohead and I'm sorry--i shot the moon on that one.  

And I admit that I can't think of a good example and I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

And I resent you thinking I didn't have weekend plans, I do.

The plan is to get drunk and go ice skating and then blog about bruising on Monday and also to gloat to Africa about ice rinks.

Pics to follow.