Friday, February 02, 2007

BLOGGER BUZZ!!! LOL! SO FUN!

I'm sorry if this comes as disjointed but it's been 3 hours since my last drink and I feel the solid substance of sobriety leering at me.

In any case, I must say that I have an envy relationship with Australia and it's all about Australian African Americans (AAAs) versus American MTV African Americans.

The MTV African American is a dangerous rapper with guns and bling and a strong penchant for booty (so called booootay) while the Australian version goes on walkabouts, rids the country of evil goannas and protects white poachers from dangerous Mexican gangs.

Plus Australian African Americans have boomerangs, so don't sell them short on the danger scale. Dey got game, yo (they have a significant amount of potential so don't underestimate them).

American African Americans offer no such protection against dangerous Mexican gangs. Just Hasidim Jew gangs. Which is good, in a way, but Jews don't hunt white poachers and so I'm in no real Jew-danger.

How cool to have a boomerang?

In my red leather pants.

RIDING WITH THE ROAD WARRIOR.

God when will red leather come back into fashion?

I'd be dead in Logan's run.

Carousel, baby.