Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Into the blue again

Loud people should be cast asunder. Seriously. Total asunder. Like in the A.

Anyway.

Several people assume that being a single dad is the best thing and it is because the babes are all, he is so sensitive and raising those kids like Saint Andrew.

But there's a downside, too.

You have to keep them clean or the people assume you will eat them and I bet they do taste pretty good.

Like veal.

I try not to eat veal but it's so tender and delicious, ya know? And in a way, they kind of deserve it. Little fuckers. Taunting us with supple flesh.

It kinda ruins the meal, though, when I think of that little cow getting its head chopped off and cow blood flying everywhere and covering the Mexican's boots and the little cow tears of terror that bawl out of the little cow eyes (a single ear before it rushes off to tell Jesus about its small, unhappy life) but it's usually well offset by ketchup and Parmesans. Sometimes I get the runs but I don't think it's related to the baby cow food. I think that's from drinking.

So, don't eat your kids or the chicks won't dig you so well.

But eat veal.

Cause fuck cows, ya know?