Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'll bet Crab Men invented velcro years before us

I'll bet when vampires throw up it's always blood and when they see what's come out, they're all, "Oh, dear. Look at this. Rhenfield, get the car, I'm grievous ill."

Then they remember that they're vampires.

Then they're all.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I did eat that. LOL. Never mind, Rhenfield, it was just indigestion, go back to your ants."

But I'll bet vampires don't vomit all that much, as a rule. Except the anorexic ones. And that's just to be pretty.

So that makes sense.

And what else.

Was she serious with the one tissue wiping comment?

I just want you to know that when I commence to wiping I send one tissue in to tell the rest of the tissues that their cozy life is about to become stained with a grief that not even a good flushing will fully mend.

Environment be damned.

Serious.

One tissue.

Dirty-fingered finger sniffers.

Labels: , ,