Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pressure is bad. Quiche is good, though.

I'm not saying it's a good idea but you might want to consider feeding your kids less food so that they can one day become jockeys because jockeys get lots of pussy.

That's what a jockey friend of mine tells me.

He's a little guy and we sit there and he swings his legs on the big boy chairs but don't tell him reveal to him I said because he likes to fight.

He sits there and he says in his baby voice, "Ho? Jockeys get all the pussy, they're like rock stars, I swear to fucking God."

He always says to me (his name is Rocko and he's an Aquarius or some shit), "All the girls want to ride the guy what rode Man O War to preakness victory."

I'm not sure what what a preakness but I'm pretty sure it means retard convention. Retard convention with horses, I mean.

Anyway, think about it.

Labels: , ,