Friday, May 06, 2005

Cuisine Ho

Well, I'm having people over for dinner. Old friends from college. Haven't seen them in years. Vegetarians, apparently.

I have a dilema.

I was grating cheese into my lasagne when I grated about six inches of skin into the mix as well as the cheese.

Blood poured from the gash in my nuckles and I grated three more times after that on account of the drinking.

Good news..lasagne sauce is red--I guess from the tomatoes..but what do I know.

I was able to stop the bleeding but a lot of skin and bits of flesh and blood got into the food.

I baked it at 350 for 45 minutes and it turned out delish.

Now then, the dilema. Do I tell my vegetarian guests that they're eating of my flesh?

I also may have gotten some ejaculate into it. Is that considered meat? Mine gets pretty chunky.