Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hello, squirrel, meet my foot

I seen a documentary last night about how this island down in Xico is making dinosaurs and I'm very upset about the dinosaur situation.

The island is called Isla Nublar which means Dinosaur Island in Xican and then they bring the T-rexican up to San Diego and I say we make it a felon and ship it right back.

This is me, lone ascii wolf. Lobo. El Lobo. I'm howling on the internet that I'm tired and I want a hot bath and I don't want to live in the forest no more.

#############################################################
################################################### #######
############################################### /~\ #####
############################################ _- `~~~', ####
########################################## _-~ ) ####
####################################### _-~ | ####
#################################### _-~ ; #####
########################## __---___-~ | #####
####################### _~ ,, ; `,, ##
##################### _-~ ;' | ,' ; ##
################### _~ ' `~' ; ###
############ __---; ,' ####
######## __~~ ___ ,' ######
##### _-~~ -~~ _ ,' ########
##### `-_ _ ; ##########
####### ~~----~~~ ; ; ###########
######### / ; ; ############
####### / ; ; #############
##### / ` ; ##############
### / ; ###############
# ################


Camping is stupid.

The hangover I have today would kill one of those miniature horses. They couldn't take the pain that I'm having. It's wonderful.