Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Zip zap rap, I love crap

So, bad news

This was reported today on CNN and I thought you should hear it here from me, before your mom called and told you. I'm just gonna quote the cnn article, I'm too broken up to paraphrase:

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- The on-off-on-again relationship between Nicole Richie and her ex-fiance, Adam Goldstein, is off again.

"We are confirming that we have amicably separated," the pair said in a statement released Monday by Richie's publicist, Cindy Guagenti. They did not provide any details.

Richie, 24, and Goldstein, a professional club DJ who goes by the name DJ AM, called off their nine-month engagement in December.

So what most people don't know about Ho is that he's actually a professional club DJ who goes by the name DJ AM, which really means D-Jam. On account of how I kick it old school.

I'm pretty shook up about the breakup.

I figure I'm just gonna get lost in my music. Well, not my music, technically. But other people's music that I play which is a small distinction I feel compelled to point out.

DJing should not be underestimated. It's hard. Picking songs...playing them...picking more songs... It's not just a job, it's my life, bitches.