Monday, October 16, 2006

Munday

Work work and work, they say that's all I do and God forbid, God forbid, God forbid if it ain't true.

So I wrote a little program, today to predict if you'll ever become a famous author (you won't).  It's written in pseudo-code but I'm pretty sure you can translate it to the language of your choice.

Do you ever wonder if your work takes all of your good ideas and leaves you with just the little nuggets?  I mean like the thoughts, did I leave my lights on or did I forget to get my laundry?  Those thoughts stay but the really big, good ones get macerated.  Not like the work uses them for anything good, it's just a collector.  Like when Indiana Jones found the ark and still it sits in govt. custody.

Well, I wonder.  Anyway, here's the program.

const DAN_BROWN="LOLdouchebagLOL";

While ! Dead {

    success = try();
    old++;
    
    if(old==true){
        Dead=true;
    }

}

if (DeadFromSuicide==true && poet==true) {
  success = true;
  stillUnread = true;
}

boolean try(){

    if ( (good&&lucky) || DAN_BROWN)  return true ;
    
    else return false;
}